Helical pier foundation systems give you the performance of concrete without the drawbacks and liabilities of driven piles and drilled shafts.
The helical pier foundation can be devised to resist or support any load or application. And it’s fast. It can be installed with lightweight construction equipment and loaded immediately. There’s no concrete curing time, and predefined capacities are predictable, putting you in control.
The helical pier foundation is preferred over driven piles, drilled shafts, grouted tendons, auger-cast piles, belled piers and other deep foundation systems for a number of compelling reasons Including:
– Fast installation and immediate loading
– Pre-engineered system
– Eliminates high-mobilization costs associated with driven piles, drilled shafts or auger-cast piles
– Instant torque-to-capacity feedback for production control
– Easily modified in the field
– No need for concrete to cure
– Uses common construction equipment easily fitted with hydraulically driven torque motors
– Easy to use in limited access sites, high water tables and weak surface soils
– No need to remove spoils
– No casings required for flowable sands, soft clays or organic soils
– Minimizes soil disturbance during installation
– Installs in any weather
– No vibration
– Environmentally friendly
New Construction Bracket
For support of new structures. Placed on foundation anchors installed between footing forms and tied to reinforcing bars before pouring concrete.